You are the SPOC ‘Single Point Of Contact’ for all IT-related incidents and problems. Your goal is to help end-users to solve their IT problems and continuously improve the quality of the support towards all our users.
Working in a multilingual team for intake and resolution of incidents as well as completion of change requests made by different main office and workshop personnel, when necessary communicating with international teams of specialized colleagues for further handling of incidents or change requests. Follow-up of issue resolution and change implementation towards the customer, including the administrative follow up and communication through specific tracking tool.
Knowledge required and applied daily are troubleshooting and solution application skills for:
- Windows 7, Windows 10 operating system environment
- User administration Citrix accounts, reset password, add user rights, printers, roles, …
- Microsoft Office 2003, 2007 and 2013 suites, O365
- Active Directory including profile management (basic knowledge)
- Citrix environment
- Powerfuse (basic knowledge)
- Hardware support for Dell and HP laptops and desktops, Igel thin clients with Remote Manager control and HP printers.
- iSeries including basic printer queue and user profile management
- Local applications such as SDP3,Multi, SDS, SCOP, BUC, etc.
- User administration SDS, dealer FRAS, SAIL, local intranet
- Mobile telephony - Smartphone
- Be “service-minded” = safeguard that the users problems will be solved in a correct time.
- Administrate all incoming issues/questions in an understandable way into registration tool
- Business knowledge (what is our client as company)
Language skills applied by personnel are mandatory Dutch, French, English.
While part of daily routine consists of first line tasks, many also range from second line to third line depending on issue and/or the responsible resolution group.