The Office 365 Engineer will be responsible for all cloud related technologies within the organization.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Handle incidents and problems: act as escalation point for Office 365 related issues for Service Desk and relay with MSFT when necessary.
- Maintain daily operations and procedures.
- Maintain documentation related to O365.
- Assist business in determining functional requirements and design solutions.
- Act as expert in all Azure related discussions and guide decision making.
The Office 365 Engineer will have a profound knowledge of following areas:
- Office 365 eco-system: Exchange Online, Sharepoint Online, OneDrive, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Flow, Microsoft PowerApps, Office 365 ProPlus,...
- Azure AD Connect
- Microsoft Intune
Working knowledge of following domains is a plus:
- Skype for Business (on-premise)
- Dynamics 365
- Azure Services, Logic Apps, Azure Functions,...
- Active Directory
Required soft skills:
- Documentation writing.
- Problem analysis.
- Being able to work autonomously but still being a team player.
- Pass knowledge on to L1 support to ameliorate first line resolution rate.
- Good knowledge of Dutch, French and English.