Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies. Our Deloitte Belgian Tax and Legal practice consists of more than 600 professionals and plays a leading role in the Belgian market as well in the global Deloitte network. Our professionals are specialized in different domains such as Business Tax, Global Tax Compliance, Indirect Tax and Global Employer services.
Our Deloitte Belgian Tax and Legal practice consists of more than 600 professionals and plays a leading role in the Belgian market as well in the global Deloitte network. Our professionals are specialized in different domains such as Business Tax, Global Tax Compliance, Indirect Tax and Global Employer services.
Key responsibilities of this role are:
- Develop applications and logic based on requirements;
- Troubleshoot and resolve errors/issues;
- Create documentation for developed code;
- Share experience and knowledge with team members;
- Analyze and translate business requirements;
- Write design/architecture documentation;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Result driven approach, able to work against deadlines;
- Capable of working in a dynamic project environment;
- Able to work independently as well as in team;
- Good communication skills;
- 4-6 years relevant experience as a .NET developer;
- Hands-on experience working in front-end as well as back-end layer;
- Up-to-date with latest technologies and developments;
- Willing to learn and apply new technologies and best practices;
- Experience with enterprise application development;
- Fluent in English;
- Technical skills/knowledge.
- C# .NET 3.5+;
- Object-oriented programming concepts;
- Testing (unit testing, performance…);
- Design patterns;
- Software development process.
- Good understanding of T-SQL;
- ORM (nHibernate, Entity Framework, …);
- Workflow foundation;
- Software development process;
- Documentation writing;
- Dependency injection;
- Agile programming.
Nice to have
- Data analytics;
- Load balancing;
- Graphic design experience.