As SAP Infrastructure Service Delivery Manager, you will be in charge of the daily governance of the IT Outsourcing agreements we have with our Service Providers.
Your main objective is to safeguard the contractual agreements, for which you will align with other departments, internally and externally with our Service Providers.
- Ensure day-to-day supervision of compliance with the contractual commitments of our Service Providers.
- Ensure day-to-day operational monitoring. Review and follow-up reporting (SLM, technical, budget) as contractually defined with our Service Providers
- Participate in the daily management of Service Management within the company
- Continuously monitor own work and the processes followed in order to increase productivity wherever possible
- Participate in Operational, Tactical meetings with the Service Provider.
- Work closely with Sales, Architectural team and Project Managers, initiate, propose and defend new initiatives to the end customers and/or internal management and involve the relevant stakeholders for implementation
- Act as Change Manager for your services and participate in the Change Advisory Board
We are looking for:
- Experience as Service Delivery Manager
- Experience in Incident, Problem, Change and Life-Cycle Management
- Having a technical background in SAP Basis
SAP Basis administration incl coordinating/advising on compliance with SAP Patches / Upgrades – Releases/Roadmaps, coordinating/advising on client copies, performance Monitoring and troubleshooting
- SAP Security Administration & License Mngt
- SAP Solution Manager & Transport Landscape Mngt
- SAP Cloud Platform (& Connector)
- ITIL Certified (minimum Foundation level)
- Very good oral and written knowledge of English, good knowledge of Dutch or French is a plus.
- Dynamic, able to invest in achieving ambitious goals
- Results orientation and customer satisfaction
- Methodical and well organized
- Able to work independently