IPM Group is a major Belgian media and internet services company active in news, entertainment, advertising, gaming and Innovation. The group holds major brands as La Libre Belgique, La DH, L'Avenir, DH Radio, Paris Match, Moustique, Le JDE, Cinebel, Logic Immo, Continents Insolites...
We are looking for an experienced MS Dynamics analyst developer to work on our CRM transformation.
Together with our development team you will do impact analysis and estimates. You will design and develop new digital solutions.
Your will build new functionalities in MS Dynamics CRM. You will develop necessary integrations between the CRM platform and other applications. You will guide our CRM users when rolling out.
You will cooperate daily with the digital business analysts and be in contact with our business counterparts on project and maintenance work.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Dynamics CRM 2011 or 2016 (development and configuration), a certification is a plus
- Knowledge of SQL Server: T-SQL, SSIS et SSRS
- Experience with SOAP and REST
- Affinity in writing functional and technical specifications
- Analytical mindset, you will understand high-level architecture and enjoy diving into the details
- Good communication skills
- Affinity and hands-on experience with agile/SCRUM methodology
- Able to work in full autonomy and be a team player