Stage - Digital Coordinator
ROLES & RESPONSIBLITIES:
Digital Coordinator internship
Estée Lauder companies Benelux is looking to recruit an Digital trainee. The successful candidate will be help for the websites maintenance, content management, the monthly refresh process, the monthly emailings and the eMarketing campaigns. This includes coordination with an external agency, internal teams and site partnerships. This role reports into the Online manager.
Monthly Site updates
· Helps for monthly site refreshes to meet Benelux timeline schedules. Work with local brand/online team and EMEA online team to generate monthly site refreshes (including copywriting/translation work)
· Work with agency to assure all needed elements are refreshed, and localized.
· Regular Update of interactive tools (skin type tools, foundation finder etc) in line with relevant product launches.
- Supports the team in the online retailers sites updates.
- Follow up new retailers with the launch of our brands on their eshops
- Provide general support to the Online team.
- Help and support in the Social Marketing of the brands (Facebook pages)
Email Marketing Support
- Support in the email process from brief to send, liaising with the email agency, the NY brand team and the Benelux Marketing Department.
- Assists in Copywriting for emails – pulling together copy from press releases, US assets and marketing material.
- Available from July or September 2016
- Communication/marketing studies
- Digital native (at ease with Social, digital tools)
- Fluent Dutch/French
- Good knowledge in English
- Very strong written skills (copywriting/translations)
- Good inter-personal and communication skills