Worldline, an Atos subsidiary, is a global player and the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. Worldline delivers new generation services, enabling its customers to offer smooth and innovative solutions to their end customers.
With 40 years of experience as Key actor for B2B2C industries, Worldline is ideally positioned to support and contribute to the success of all businesses and administrative services in a perpetually evolving market. Worldline offers a unique and flexible business model built around a global and growing portfolio, thus enabling end-to-end support. Worldline activities are organized around three main axes: Merchant Services & Terminals, Mobility & e-Transactional Services, Financial Processing & Software Licensing.
Worldline employs more than 7,200 people worldwide. In 2012, the company’s activities within the Atos Group generated (pro forma) revenues of 1.1 billion euros.
The Worldline Test Competence Center is an entity offering testing services to internal clients of Worldline, solution provider in the realm of electronic payment.
Within the TCC you will ensure the quality of end-to-end solutions following the defined delivery processes.
Your main responsibilities:
In order to complete this you will:
- Manage the TCC delivery as owner:
- Evaluate the quality, costs and timings based on the project scope, project studies and customer requirements.
- Define a Master Test Plan, describing the scope of the tests, the different test phases to follow, the stakeholders involved, the needs in terms of resources, infrastructure and materials
- Plan, lead, follow-up and coach the operational resources assigned on your project.
- Respect allowed budget
- Perform risks assessment.
- Produce a quality audit report to your management and project manager:
- Report on the progress of writing test-scripts, execution phase and defects tracking
- Planning, budget and risks
- Escalation management
- Validate the test-scripts written by Application Testers
- Validate the results
- Ensure the end-to-end test coverage
- Closely collaborate with development teams and project managers, sometimes in an international context
- Determine regression test set at end of project cycle for next non-regression readiness
- Ensure training and project knowledge handover for non-regression and maintenance purposes.
Your principal challenges are:
- Be capable of working under pressure of cost, quality and requested planning
- Thorough knowledge of implemented processes and tools and being capable to use them
- Be recognized as an expert in business services
- Be capable to follow the tests of several projects in parallel
- Priority management of your own tasks
- Ensure quality using different test methodologies
- Proactivity. Assess Risks and propose mitigations.
- Minimum experience of 2-3 years in software testing
- Fluency in English + French, or in English + Dutch (both written & spoken) is mandatory
- Analysis and integrative thinking skills
- Autonomy, responsibility and ability to learn and adapt
- Good communication skills (spoken and written)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Perseverance and ability to cooperate – team work
- Able to negotiate
- Able to lead, control and adjust
- Result oriented
Your soft skills:
- Knowledge of operational project management
- Knowledge of HP Quality Center.
- Client & delivery focus
- Team working
Working at Worldline is above all choosing an exciting job. On top of that, we offer a large number of training hours and a career path open to changes. You’ll also find a very good work-life balance and interesting extra-legal benefits. Indeed, in addition to an attractive salary, Worldline also provides for an annual bonus, a Sodexo card (equivalent meal vouchers), ecocheques and a large insurance package (hospitalization, pension, disability, death). The office near Evere is easily accessible by public transport and flexible hours system exists. The function, a company car may be provided, depending on the level of experience of the candidate.