Worldline, an Atos subsidiary, is a global player and the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. Worldline delivers new generation services, enabling its customers to offer smooth and innovative solutions to their end customers.
With 40 years of experience as Key actor for B2B2C industries, Worldline is ideally positioned to support and contribute to the success of all businesses and administrative services in a perpetually evolving market. Worldline offers a unique and flexible business model built around a global and growing portfolio, thus enabling end-to-end support. Worldline activities are organized around three main axes: Merchant Services & Terminals, Mobility & e-Transactional Services, Financial Processing & Software Licensing.
Worldline employs more than 7,200 people worldwide. In 2012, the company’s activities within the Atos Group generated (pro forma) revenues of 1.1 billion euros.
Your Challenge :
- Takes responsibility for the delivery of strategic projects;
- Actively follows and promotes appropriate Project Governance;
- Ensures that comprehensive project, quality, and risk plans are prepared, maintained, reported and actively managed;
- Establishes and maintains structure to manage, control and monitor the deliverables to the business requesters;
- Develops and maintains resource schedule, monitors the deployment of individuals to ensure their effective contribution;
- Identifies issues and is able to articulate the impact on the project in terms of time, cost and quality.
- Supports the project teams in decision-making;
Who are you :
- Master’s degree preferably in area of Information Technologies, Engineering; Economy… or equivalent by experience;
- 4+ years of professional experience, preferably in IT department of services companies, banks, financial institutions…;
- Proven track record of successful delivery of complex IT project;
- Good communication skills and capacity for teamwork;
- Capability and interest in dealing with multicultural environment;
- Fast learner, natural analyst and abilities to abstract;
- Creativity in solving issues;
- Good written/spoken/read English
- French and Dutch are mandatory; at least one of those languages at fluent level, and the other one excellent passive knowledge
- Experience in Payment industry, Transactional Services, consultancy… is close to a must have;
- Certification (Prince2, PMI,…) is a plus;
Our offer :
Working at Worldline is above all choosing an exciting job. On top of that, we offer a large number of training hours and a career path open to changes. You’ll also find a very good work-life balance and interesting extra-legal benefits. Indeed, in addition to an attractive salary, Worldline also provides for an annual bonus, a Sodexo card (equivalent meal vouchers), ecocheques and a large insurance package (hospitalization, pension, disability, death). The office near Evere is easily accessible by public transport and flexible hours system exists.