Dimension Data is simply a great place to work. We are a global leader in the provision and management of specialist IT infrastructure services and solutions. At Dimension Data, we have identified five major reasons why our people want to work for us:
- They get rewarded for their efforts
- They have the opportunity to work with brilliant people
- They form part of a global footprint
- There are opportunities to grow their careers
- They are part of the Green technology revolution.
At this point in time, we are searching for an Senior Security Architect/Consultant to help our clients realise their business goals.
What we will expect you to do:
- Your primary responsibility will be to serve as a recognised subject matter expert and thought leader with deep expertise in security infrastructure and information security, and to use this expertise to perform assessments, presales work, act as trusted advisor to our clients, and participate in design and implementation projects.
- You will handle consultative engagements to deliver security infrastructure consultancy (e.g. security architecture review or design) and information security assessment services (e.g. security risk assessment), including
o proactive identification of consulting opportunities in cooperation with the Sales teams,
o development of proactive and reactive consulting opportunities into a consulting services offer aligned to the client’s business needs and in line with Dimension Data’s consulting methodology framework,
o participation in the delivery of security consulting engagements, in a lead consultant or team member role,
o ensuring hand-over of engagement information and pull-through opportunities to internal stakeholders (e.g., the Sales and presales teams)
- You will mentor or coach other Dimension Data people.
- You will demonstrate “thought leadership” and act as trusted advisor to our clients with respect to the security domain, and in this regard stay aware of emerging IT infrastructure and security technologies and trends as well as the best practices associated with them.
- You will contribute to Consulting Services business development via proactive consulting opportunity identification, raising and maintaining internal awareness of consulting services, and development of consulting engagement packages (and supporting collateral) in line with market needs.
Here's what we are looking for in candidates for this job:
- You have minimum a bachelor degree in ICT (Master strongly preferred); relevant certifications such as CCIE, CISM, CISA, CISSP, TOGAF and ITIL are considered a strong plus.
- You have at least 10 years’ experience in security solutions or related business.
- You have strong operational foundation and consulting experience, knowledge of industry technologies and willingness to further maintain and broaden this knowledge.
- You are fluent in French or Dutch and have good verbal and written knowledge of the other language as well as English.
- You have emotional and stress resilience and ability to autonomously achieve challenging goals.
- You have clear and persuasive communication and ability to interact with various stakeholders in a consultative engagement.
- You have analytical thinking and excellent problem solving ability as well as an appreciation for rigour and objectivity.
- You have good business acumen allowing identification of business opportunities and our clients’ business needs, and delivery of consultative engagements in line with these.
- You have strong personal initiative and a sense for innovation, to identify efficient and competitive solutions to our clients’ needs, as well as new types of engagements and solutions.
- You have the flexibility and willingness to travel if needed.
- You have strong ability to work as part of a team, and to drive or lead such teams where opportune.
- You are eligible and prepared to obtain NATO clearance if necessary.
- You are acting with integrity and commitment to Dimension Data’s core values of Clients, Teamwork, Professional Excellence, Innovation, Integrity, Respect & Diversity which is essential for a successful career.
- You are services- and business-focused
If you think we are missing a trick and you are always brimming with new ideas, we should talk. Contact us today!
Primary Location: EUR-Belgium
Recruiter: Tony Janssens