We are currently looking for Project Managers, to lead and manage the delivery of large, complex IT custom implementations or package-based engagements, mainly for clients in the Services (Telco, Utilities, Public Transport) Industry, Manufacturing, Financial Services and Public Sectors.
- Your main responsibility will be to deliver challenging projects on schedule and within budget, while satisfying agreed customer requirements and specifications within the scope of the project.
- You will be responsible for the appropriateness, quality, and timeliness of all aspects of the project by establishing the project office, measures and milestones, and tracking ongoing project progress.
- To realize the objectives of the project you will mobilize necessary resources, assemble the project team, assign individual responsibilities, identify appropriate project resources, and provide guidance and direction to project team members.
- You will proactively manage risks, issues, and scope through out the project life-cycle, you prepare/present project plans/status reports to organizational leadership, project teams and client groups and sponsor
- You are passionate about the business of your clients, connect with the customer’s key stakeholders, and build your network within the client organization.
- You have at least 10 years experience in IT and 4 years in a project management role
- Practical knowledge of best practices in project management, and proven track record of managing several complex integration projects in fixed price, is a must
- Ability to lead teams located in multiples locations (near-shore, off-shore) is a plus, limited travels might be required
- Business process knowledge in one or more of the target sectors is a plus, as well as a technical background in one or more of the following themes : SAP, Digital Applications (Web or Mobile), Application Transformation, Business Intelligence & Analytics
- High consulting skills and commercial affinity are considered major differentiators
- Good communication skills and fluency in Dutch, French and English
- You have an entrepreneurial and pragmatic attitude
- Knowledge of one or more clients sectors
- Methodology knowledge such as PMI, Prince II, AGILE; certifications are welcome.
Join our winning teams and boost your career, use your talents and move forward!
Next to a working environment that is deeply respectful of your individual progression in skills and competencies as a consultant, CSC offers top-class projects for major clients.
If you feel passionate about delivering results, share our client-intimate culture and want to help contribute to CSC’s success, then CSC is the place for you.