As a Big Data & Analytics Consultant, you will deliver world-class solutions for our clients in order to enable them better decision making.
- You participate in workshops for business requirements and are able to translate these requirements into solution components
- You focus on collecting and analyzing internal and external data to generate knowledge and value for the organization
- You are eager to turn raw data in strategic information and propose creative solutions for presenting dashboards, KPIís and operational reports.
- You will be part of CSCís Big Data competence center and take up a challenging role in our Big Data projects at our key clients in different sectors like insurance, banking, public sector, utilities, manufacturing
- You support in determining Big data strategy, select tools and techniques to devise the solution
- You provide business process decision support at strategic, tactical and operational level
- You have a Master degree or Bachelor degree in Informatics
- You have a hands-on attitude, proven problem solving and team work skills
- You have good communication skills and you are capable of liaising with colleagues as well as clients
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English
- You are flexible and apt to work in a continuously challenging and changing environment
- You are eager to work on cross-border projects that will require some travelling
- You are eager to learn different BI/DWH/Nextgen big data technologies and will get an in-depth training in our BI Academy
You have experience and/or interest in:
- Hadoop and MapReduce internals
- Cloudera, Hortonworksor MapR distributions
- HBase or Cassandra
- RDBMS, SQL and NOSQL databases
- HD Insight, InfoSphere BigInsights or Lily
Next to a working environment that is deeply respectful of your individual progression in skills and competencies as a consultant, CSC offers projects at the cutting edge of technology, and beyond! As a privileged platinum partner since more than 10 years of SAS you can be sure of our continuous investment in trainings and commercial activities.
If you feel passionate about delivering results, share our client-intimate culture and want to help contribute to CSC’s success, then CSC is the place for you.