You will manage project teams delivering front end insights into their client’s supply chain functions (planning, sourcing & procurement, product design, manufacturing and fulfillment functions) and help organizations formulate and implement actionable strategies to drive cost reduction, growth and innovation through supply chain-wide transformations.
Your assignments will include the design and implementation of innovative supply chain solutions that better align resources with mission critical objectives, reduce unproductive complexity, increase investment in strategic imperatives while eliminating non value added costs and rationalize proposed budgets and resources. This role will require oversight of managers, consultants and analysts and interactions with various CSC organizations including Enterprise Solutions and Change Management. As a Senior Manager you will be responsible for growth of the practice and you will support the business development process.
- Fluent in English and Dutch/French
- Good understanding how IT can drive innovation in the supply chain
- You have a Master's degree in Engineering or Economics and at least 10 years of relevant (consulting or field) experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Supply Chain Network and Footprint design
- Inventory Management and Optimization
- Supply Chain Cost and Profitability Management (Cost-to-Serve, Portfolio Optimization, Cost-of-Complexity)
- Sourcing and Procurement
- Sales & Operations Planning, Demand Management, Supply Chain Process Optimization
- Operational Excellence, Lean Six Sigma
- Your experience encompasses the solution design as well its implementation in the above areas
- Proven business development capacity in a consulting context
- Strategic/Management consulting experience
- Chemical, automotive, utilities, construction, retail or food industry experience
- Operating model transformation experience
- Having an APICS certificate is considered a plus
PROFESSIONAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Outstanding communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership, management and relationship building skills
Join our winning teams and boost your career, use your talents and move forward!
Next to a working environment that is deeply respectful of your individual progression in skills and competencies as a consultant, CSC offers top-class projects for major clients.
If you feel passionate about delivering results, share our client-intimate culture and want to help contribute to CSC’s success, then CSC is the place for you.