Person is responsible in projects for technical decisions around SOA in projects:
- Architectural choices
- Development choices
- Technical design
- Unit & Integration testing
- Support for Functional testing
- Monitoring needs
- Security measures
- Ad-hoc operational support
- Actively coach junior TX developers
Governance setup tasks:
- Assess project demands from IT-perspective and technology perspective, using the above vision & strategy. If necessary, he/she will propose adaptations and changes.
- Guide implementation/configuration of the integrated IT Architecture for various relevant projects and check their deliverables on quality, completeness and conformity with set standards.
- Work together with the project teams for relevant projects.
Higher education or equivalent by experience
- Worked in different IT integration projects or SOA environments as lead technical architect
- Deep technical understanding, knowledge and hands-on experience with IBM WebSphere Suite components such as MQ, MessageBroker, Transformation Extender (TX)
- Very strong IT affinity
- Good communicator
- Methodical, thorough and detail oriented working approach
- Diplomatic and patient in dealing with people.
- Pro-active mindset, strong problem solving techniques, hands-on, organized
- Flexibility in work schedule and execution of tasks
- Able to manage various tasks simultaneously, stress resistant
- Able to chase information and people (many internal and external contacts)
- Hands-on and no-nonsense
- Ability to coach juniors
Good knowledge of Dutch, French and English