Job description Product Manager Fixed
Orange Belgium is one of the leading telecommunication operators on the Belgian market, with over 3 million customers, and in Luxembourg through its subsidiary Orange Luxembourg.
As a convergent actor, we provide mobile telecommunication services, internet and TV to private clients, as well as innovative mobile and fixed line services to businesses. Our high-performance mobile network supports 2G, 3G, 4G and 4G+ technology and is the subject of ongoing investments. Orange Belgium is a subsidiary of the Orange Group, one of the leading European and African operators for mobile telephony and ADSL internet access, as well as one of the world leaders for telecommunication services to enterprises. Orange Belgium is listed on the Brussels Stock Exchange (OBEL).
- Manage a sizeable range of Products & Services, Partnership Portfolio, Telco large projects (Wholesale), and in-life management based on priorities set by the Products & Services Marketing roadmap, business cases and scope boundaries set by his/her management.
- Take the responsibility for Quality of Service and Customer satisfaction for all implemented in-sourced and outsourced services and solutions on assigned customer(s). (measure service provided against defined Service Level Agreements)
Key responsibility areas:
- Defines the long term product vision and requirements on business critical Products & Services, commercial or on-line solutions line or set of technologies taking into account business evolutions, technological constraints and in view of securing long term revenues.
- Manages partners to deliver the defined solutions within the commonly agreed timeframe.
- Follow up operational Products & Services roadmaps
- Participate in defining the related budget framework aggregating all relevant CAPEX, OPEX and P&L elements for his line of products/commercial solutions.
- Manage new Products & Services or commercial solutions with end-to-end responsibility from opportunity identification to product launch.
- Performs In-life management of existing Products & Services, commercial or on-line solutions directly.
- Maintain the commercial relationship with our Wholesales customers in order to ensure customer satisfaction and avoid churn
- Initiate and monitor escalations related to incidents, SLA violation, billing issues and consolidates all answers in order to respond to customer complaints
- Manages a commercial, quality (KPIs) and P&L performance dashboard.
- Manage with the highest professionalism in a very structured way crises in order to restore customer confidence in Orange. Propose and execute Service Improvement plans.
- Organizes & leads internal and external review meetings to ensure transversal customers follow-up within the organization
- Give advice on process and products& services improvements in order to meet the required Quality of Service.
- Give customer advice on optimizations of their internal working procedures in order to achieve an efficient and excellent collaboration in operational matters between Orange and customers.
- Is the reference person within the company of markets trends for his/her product domain: technology and supplier evolutions, customer’s expectations, distribution behavior, benchmarking with other operators inside and outside the group and Belgium.
- Maintains training, sales argumentation and communication message around the Products & Services or commercial solutions .Acts as a reference for his colleagues and challenges ideas, Give advice on process and products& services improvements in order to meet the required Quality of Service.
- Pro-active and daily interactions with internal stakeholders: Business Marketing, Sales, Customer Services, Technical Domains and Finance Corporate Planning – at professional/senior professional and middle management level for product management and development reporting, follow-up, escalation and problem solving.
- Occasional interactions with senior and top management within the company for escalation and prioritization exercise as well reporting on product quality and financial performance.
- Represent the company with external contacts: customers, partners, suppliers, professional associations, …
Basic Telco and IT knowledge, Service management, Client relationship management, Commercial sense, Project management, ITIL V3 foundation
Education, specific training and experience
- 5 years university as commercial or polytechnic school
- 5 to 7 years in Telecom/IT Products & Services Marketing
- Proven experience in customer relationship management
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English
What we offer you:
A dynamic working environment where you have every opportunity for personal development. Moreover you can look forward to the following compensation and benefits package: a market competitive salary, performance bonus, a company car, meal vouchers, 32 holidays per year, pension provision, life assurance and accident cover, medical insurance.