Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
The Senior CRM Consultant is an expert in Dynamics CRM, and able to apply this specialized knowledge in a solution development discipline. He works methodical and can be relied upon to take on the role of a technical lead on delivery projects as well in his participation to pre-sales activities.
- Applies specialized knowledge on Dynamics CRM in a solution development discipline to conceptualize, design, construct, test, implement and optimize systems that enable and support business functions.
- Interacts with the customer and Avanade team to gain an understanding of the business environment and the technical context.
- Helps to define scope, plan and set deliverables for assigned projects.
- Collects, identifies, defines and organizes detailed user and systems requirements. Coordinates and collaborates with others to ensure plans and identified solutions meet the customer needs and expectations.
- Confirms and prioritizes project plans and deliverables in close collaboration with the assigned Avanade or Accenture delivery lead.
- Conceptualizes, constructs, tests and implements integrated software solutions, and/or distributed computing solutions for the customer and Avanade. Architects solutions and environments. Creates application program interfaces.
- Monitors performance and analyzes statistics to identify and resolve system problems.
- Establishes and maintains security, integrity and business continuity controls and documents.
- Participates in special solution design projects.
- Pre-Sales Responsibilities
- Supports in driving the Business Development initiatives with Microsoft and Accenture and other alliance partners.
- Work closely with Program managers and bid teams internally to maximize the business development capability.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent by experience
- Demonstrated customer delivery track record of success (full lifecycle)
- 2+ years CRM Business consulting and development experience
- Demonstrated ability to work in an architect role or in the role of a technical team lead
- Demonstrated presentation skills. Microsoft CRM demo skills are preferred.
- A minimum of 3-4 years of consulting experience
- In depth Microsoft CRM Dynamics knowledge
- Technical - integration and development capability
- Product release and development roadmap
- Global, regional and local ISV partner ecosystem
- Dynamics CRM certification is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to lead a development team is a significant plus
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence solutions and their respective application and integration with (Microsoft) CRM is significant plus
- Knowledge of call/contact center strategies and solution architecture (CTI technology) is a plus
- A good understanding of the concepts and applications of Microsoft technologies (SharePoint IS, BizTalk, Reporting Services, SQL Server, .NET framework) is required
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French.
- Ability to travel to the client site as needed.