Management of the business related to the customer portfolio. More precisely:
* Profound customer understanding (background, account structure, customer strategy)
* Deliver AOP(annual operating plan) objectives for all Categories w/I Budgets (volume, gross sales, net revenue, NOPBT)
* Support the Strategy Plan/AOP within the Channel landscape input/analyses and build strong Account Plans.
* Negotiation, implementation and follow up of the Annual Agreements
* Identify and capture Business Opportunities within allocated Accounts and for New Accounts
* Manage external tool and participate at relevant tenders
* Perfect follow up, audit, of the Vending/Coolers/Postmix business present at our customers: where, what, how much, how, costs.
* Optimization of the assortment and introduction of new products
* Assure Category Captaincy position for Savoury and develop/strengthen Beverage Business within responsible accounts.
* Management of promotions and in-store activities. Implement tailor made promotions in close collaboration with the Shopper Marketing Team.
* Close monitoring of customer investment (budgets).
* Use market data (Food Service Alliance, Customer data,…) to communicate conclusions to the appropriate parties within the customer.
* OTC flow of customer according to process
* Be the face to the customer cross department
* Customer wiring: Secure outstanding professional relationship with all relevant contact persons within the customer organization (from HQ to stores and within all relevant customer departments (purchase, sales, logistics, marketing & communication, commercial development & strategy)
* Frequent contact with the buyer as well for the day-to-day follow-up as for the customer understanding.
* Assure regular Business Review sessions as well with the Buyer as with other departments (external) in order to optimize the communication and to develop the business opportunities.
* Contribute during all sales meetings in order to share the customer's point of view (customer strategy, tactics implications, …)
* Secure a perfect and regular internal communication towards the Wholesaler Account Management team who has to be informed of the Channel promotion, listings and other activities that can influence the Wholesaler Account Management
* Support the marketing and shopper marketing in the development of promotion plans and tailor made activations w/I the responsible channels
* Close collaboration with Commercial Finance for Channel P&L's
* Follow-up of customer invoicing with Safico & sales support, in order to achieve an optimal cost-control.
* Link with Global account team for international customers (Hotel chains, Catering chains)
* Bachelor's or Master's degree
* 3 to 5 years experience in FMCG
* 3-lingual: Dutch - French - English
* Result-oriented and driven towards growth
* Entrepreneur & hunter
* Hands-on mentality
* Strong communication skills, persuasion and relationship management skills with the ability to interact and communicate with different levels in the company and within the customer - open & clear
* Strong dynamic and mature personality with excellent presentation skills
* Strong business acumen, Profit&Losses attitude
* Excellent analytical and conceptual skills, able to translate strategic vision to the work floor
* Good negotiator with a feeling for facts and figures
* Priority management skills and ability to multi-task
* Calculated risk oriented
* Team player
* Perfect knowledge of MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)