- Discovers and qualifies potential sales opportunities.
- Manages responses from marketing campaigns and online channels.
- Routes account intelligence, prospect intelligence and qualified prospects/leads to the appropriate sales organization.
- Manages event recruitment, confirmation and post-event follow-up, prospect list development, prospecting and appointment-setting campaigns.
- Provides call execution for sales programs and marketing lead generation campaigns and tracks results under the direction of Sales and Marketing management.
- Effectively initiates communication via the phone, email and chat to the highest level of management.
- Provides product and solution information to prospective and current customers, keeps up-to-date on knowledge of the industry, as well as competitive posture of company.
- Enters prospect and lead information into database and reporting systems in a timely manner.
- Works closely with Sales and Marketing staffs to ensure that a consistent message is communicated to our customers and/or business partners.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a B2B environment
- Telemarketing /telesales experience
- Understanding of business processes
- Knowledgeable on how software plays a role in these company’s processes
- Experience within ICT sector is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills both in written and over the phone
- Proactive in information search and retrieval
- Strong problem solving skills, with a customer value focus
- Planning, organizing and setting up priorities
- Building trust, and being able to convince
- Languages : Dutch, French, English.