Category Manager Pharmacy (Region of Antwerp - Limburg)
Our client is THE marketing expert for pharmacy environment providing marketing tools to face the day to day challenges of the pharmacist.
Your role is to advise on the product arrangements in the pharmacy and to think out an adjustment for the pharmacist.
- Reflecting on concepts that fit the pharmacist;
- Analyzing consumer patterns and the prediction of market trends;
- Working out a category plan based on a market strategy;
- Setting up specific actions to execute the category plan;
- Following up commercial targets;
- Searching for new pharmacist-suppliers and building up long lasting relations with existing clients;
- Negotiating about the concept, negotiating contracts.
- A first successful commercial experience as Category Manager/Pharmaceutical Representative is required;
- Analytical thinker, creative problem solver, sense for detail;
- Ability to analyze data and results, identify trends and create plans;
- Able to translate broad strategies into specific objectives and action plans;
- Proactive attitude, taking initiative;
- Client centered approach: can think with and for the client;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong results-orientation;
- Excellent negotiation skills in a dynamic market
- A competitive salary package with advantages and bonus plan;
- A challenging function in a young, dynamic and entrepreneurial company.