Keywords: Semantic Web, Project Management, Big Data, Architecture
Technologies Area: Semantic Technologies, Big Data, Linked (Open) Data, Machine Learning
Team: Dacota One
Projects: EU-ESCO, NATO, Big Data Europe, Your Data Stories
The Dacota One team is that part of TenForce most likely to open its own “genius club”.
Focused on semantic technologies, our people are either content experts with background in history, arts and linguistics or brainy knowledge engineers with academic ties and strong interest in innovation, tech experiments and research projects.
What you’ll do?
As a Technical Project Manager, onboard of Dacota One, you’ll work closely with customers and Semantic Experts to explore innovative solutions. You will follow up on the implementation of the projects, help customer define the solution to their data problem, challenge the status quo and generally make things better, always keeping it simple! You can even be involved in pre-sales activities!
What kind of a person are we looking for?
- You have a hands-on approach to project management and innovation. That means you take ownership to push things forward to ensure the success of a project;
- You can articulate your point clearly to a versatile audience: clients and technical team;
- You collaborate to find solutions and don’t waste time finger-pointing, you are proactive and quick on your feet when things don’t go as planned;
- You have a strong interest for Semantic Technologies, Linked (Open) Data, Big Data and Machine Learning;
- You have a solid Computer Science education or equivalent experience
- Would be nice if you live in Belgium (or want to relocate asap)
What projects you’ll be working on?
Projects you’ll be working on are innovative, challenging and have high impact: working with the European Commission to improve job mobility across EU, getting involved in a European research project to build an affordable and flexible Big Data architecture for SMEs or implementing machine learning algorithms to predict the life cycle of produces in retail stores. And that’s just to name a few of them!
What’s in it for you?
- Great projects to get involved in and a great team to work with.
- Discover the next new thing. Join us and be part of the tech progress.
- Retro console games night + free pizza;
- Excellent coffee. Fresh fruits. Friday morning cookies.
Be part of our story! Send us your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org