We currently are looking for 2 SAP Business Analysts in following domains/modules:
The main mission consists of implementing those domains/modules in the local Puratos companies around the world.
The SAP Business Analyst will also identify, promote and coach improvement projects to improve the performance of the entire Puratos Group.
The key tasks are split in three major areas:
- Implement SAP in Puratos subsidiaries
- Analyze the as-is processes of the company
- Draw the attention of management on the organizational impact resulting from the implementation
- Propose and facilitate organizational changes if appropriate and needed
- Act as template keeper during projects: protect and enforce the template and contribute to template development based on gained experience roll out projects
- Help key users migrate the old data to the new system
- Ensure common rules and data are respected
- Propose and develop, where necessary, solutions to gaps
- Transfer to the Key users the necessary knowledge to use the application in a correct manner
- Help the Key users to test the system and to realize system acceptance
- Assist the Key users with writing the necessary documentation
- Implement and monitor the authorizations in the system so that sensitive and critical data/processes are protected.
- Keep the Project manager(s) informed about project progress and issues
- Support on a functional point of view the SAP applications installed by HQ
- Optimize the system used in subsidiaries and help the subsidiaries to use the application in a more efficient way
- Analyze and identify improvement & best practice areas within the organization(process, department, branch)
- Organize post implementation reviews and training sessions
- Implement additional functionalities (optimization and retrofitting)
- Stimulate continuous improvement through benchmarking
- Bachelor or Master degree preferably in ICT or Engineering or equal by experience.
- 3 to 5 years of experience within a similar position
- In depth knowledge of SAP and specific domains/modules as mentioned above
- Experience in coaching and training is a great plus
- Analytical and service minded
- Flexible, stress resistant and team player
- Fluent in English written and spoken, knowledge of other language(s) is a plus
- Willingness to travel: 30%
Puratos provides a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment that encourages staff to take initiatives and suggest ideas that will contribute to the success of the company. Of course Puratos offers a competitive salary package but even more, offers you a position that you can further develop and shape.