For a client in Westvleteren (West-Flanders), Tri-ICT is looking for a Scada Ignition programmer to join their team of 100 people.
This company is a fast growing player (they tripled their number of employees in 2 year) in the food production industry.
- Your first assignment is to translate/migrate a part of the CITECT environment to Scada/Ignition.
- Afterwards you will be programming yourself. You will be responsible for the technical analysis as well.
- You are reponsible for setting up the reporting part and to develop their MES-ware.
- You make sure everything is well connected to their ERP system.
- You are repsonsible for analyse and optimise their current processes and you define this into a roadmap.
- As you are the sole responsible for this department, you directly report to the CEO.
- Some years of experience are a plus, but not a must. Don't hesitate to apply if you recently graduated.
- You have affinity and a passion for machine controlling, production controlling and process optimilization.
- It's a plus if you have experience with Scada Ignition. Otherwise you will get a decent education by the company.
- You are an ambitious individual with preferably a master degree in Engineering.
- You are fluent in French (at least understand the language) and English. Dutch is a plus.
- The chance to be part of something new within a booming company.
- You get a competitive salary and a contract of indefinite period. Also possible to work as a freelancer for this company.
- You will get a lot of flexibility (but this counts in both ways).
- A challenging role in a unit that's still in his baby shoes. This means YOU could be start of something GREAT!
Do you want to know more details about this vacancy? Send your cv to email@example.com or give me a call on +32 476 48 30 82.