In less than 15 years, Onepoint, which now employs more than 2000 people, has become a leading player in the area of digital transformation. Onepoint's mission is to both foresee change and lead it using the right tools for its private and public sector clients. Onepoint's strength lies in maintaining its agility as an innovative mid-size company and building on its capacity to propose tailored solutions to its clients through its strong relationships with start-ups and SMEs, while strengthening its sectoral and consulting expertise in leading change. Onepoint's mission is to become a European leader in its field by helping companies develop their architecture, reflect on their organization, and develop networks, systems and tools to increase their daily performance. OnePoint has become an international group present in Northwestern Europe, Canada, the United States, Tunisia and China, while maintaining its production capacities in France. Not only is OnePoint a growing group fueled by the needs of its digital consulting and service clients, but it is also a growth accelerator for the entire economy.
We are looking to hire for an Infrastructure Program Manager.
The mission will take place in Brussel for our client, you will join the department IT Production. The department is responsible for delivering all IT related services.
Within the department we have a specific project management section responsible for the delivery of our Infrastructure projects.
We are currently busy with a various range of projects:
- Windows 10/ Office 2016/ Exchange 2016
- IAM (Identity and Access Management)
- Renewal of our VMWare Infrastructure
Objectives of the mission:
- Improve the quality and the timely delivery of those various projects
- Manage the different Project Managers responsible for those various projects
- Communication and reporting to the higher management
- Will report directly to our head of IT Production
- Reporting on projects status and budget
- French and Dutch and English
- Meticulous and result orientated
- Quality minded
- Able to work in autonomy
- Good communication skills
- Dynamic and Flexible
- 5 to 10 years of experience in IT and in a related position
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office tools
- Strict principles and pragmatic solutions when necessary
- Stress resistant, open for and able to accompany change in the team
- We believe in a healthy work – life balance and organize events
- We offer a competitive salary
- We offer you a permanent contract and the opportunity to be part of an international group
- You will join an enthusiastic and entrepreneurial team
- Our organization (it is a web link)
- Our innovation (it is a web link)
- Our work place (it is a web link)
Don’t hesitate to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Sylvie Antoine on 02/389.14.81