JD Sports is the market leader in England when it comes to Sport Fashion articles and is known as “King of Trainers” due to its exclusive sneaker collection. Global top brands such as Nike, North Face and Adidas are combined with own brands such as Supply & Demand, McKenzie, Carbrini and Pink Soda Sport. JD Sports has 31 stores in the Netherlands and 15 stores in Belgium. JD also penetrates the European market with stores in France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Denmark & Sweden. International growth does not stop in Europe; the step to Asia has already been taken with stores in Malaysia and Australia.
JD Sports is continuously growing, so do you want to be part of our organization? Then apply immediately!
- Ensure that customers are given considerate and responsible service throughout their visit.
- Deal with inquiries and complaints resolving the issue at the earliest opportunity in a professional manner.
- Ensure that personal appearance and standard of dress for the internal team is in line with company guidelines.
- Have an understanding of the Customer Service measuring programme, Customer Satisfaction Surveys
Training & Development
- Develop internal staff and promote progression within the group.
- Monitor the Training and Development site and keep track of staff progression by the relevant E-assessments.
- Assist with store recruitment, new starter inductions, and staff training.
- Management development should be prioritised with the use of the Trainee Management Academy.
- Attract, engage and motivate customers into making purchases in-store by using the latest visual techniques.
- Ensure that the weekly brief has been actioned with the store
- Ensure that all merchandise is correctly priced, price amendments are actioned and all POS is correctly displayed.
- Keep stock on display clean and presentable at all times.
- Ensure that targets are achieved and, where possible, exceeded.
- Able to understand and interpret the relevant Oracle reports.
- Utilise in-store devices, ensuring that all team members are driving this at every opportunity.
- Confident use of the store's dashboard to analyse Footfall, ATV and Conversion.
- Retail Management experience;
- Excellent Time Management skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- IT skills - Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel;
- Willing to travel.
Salary and Benefits
- International career progression;
- Company discount;
- Competitive salary;
- Company pension.