Worldline, an Atos subsidiary, is a global player and the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. Worldline delivers new generation services, enabling its customers to offer smooth and innovative solutions to their end customers.
With 40 years of experience as Key actor for B2B2C industries, Worldline is ideally positioned to support and contribute to the success of all businesses and administrative services in a perpetually evolving market. Worldline offers a unique and flexible business model built around a global and growing portfolio, thus enabling end-to-end support. Worldline activities are organized around three main axes: Merchant Services & Terminals, Mobility & e-Transactional Services, Financial Processing & Software Licensing.
Worldline employs more than 7,200 people worldwide. In 2012, the company’s activities within the Atos Group generated (pro forma) revenues of 1.1 billion euros.
Worldline is currently looking for a:
Within the MS&T Business Architecture department, you are responsible for the definition of the end-to-end solutions answering our market needs aligned with the MS&T business/product strategy. You primarily link with the business owners (product managers / business developers) to understand the needs. Then you work out the high-level requirements & the related end-to-end solution. Finally you drive IT delivery units (business analysts, technical application mgr, …) to work out the detailed requirements & application impact for further delivery in project mode.
- You are active in areas of e-Payment (mostly driven by market expansion) and Value-added-services (mostly driven by innovation).
- You will be part of a small but enthusiastic team of colleague business architects.
- You identify, collect, work-out & document the (high-level) business requirements, be it functional, technical or operational, from the major stakeholders.
- You conceive, compare and recommend end-to-end solutions (IT functional/technical & services) for delivering electronic payment and Value-added-services.
- You reconcile the opinions of involved parties to reach agreement on the optimal solution.
- You permanently search for the best trade-off between business needs, costs and time-to-market.
- You assure robust solutions (business-wise and technical), reusable in an international context.
- You document requirements and solution as baseline for the actual project execution. You remain involved in the project towards to guard scope and manage potential change requests.
- Master’s or Bachelor degree preferably IT
- Design experience in projects, requirements analysis, functional and/or technical architecture is a must
- Experience in payment services or e-service cloud solutions is a plus
- Experience in java software, SOA, EAI, mobile solution design (ability to understand technology, use it in solution proposals & driving technical specialists for further implementation)
- Fluent (oral and written) in English, knowledge of Dutch and/or French is an asset.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Good communication and written skills
- Diplomacy and consensus building
Our offer :
Working at Worldline is above all choosing an exciting job. On top of that, we offer a large number of training hours and a career path open to changes. You’ll also find a very good work-life balance and interesting extra-legal benefits. Indeed, in addition to an attractive salary, Worldline also provides for an annual bonus, a Sodexo card (equivalent meal vouchers), ecocheques and a large insurance package (hospitalization, pension, disability, death). The office near Evere is easily accessible by public transport and flexible hours system exists.