Worldline, an Atos subsidiary, is a global player and the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. Worldline delivers new generation services, enabling its customers to offer smooth and innovative solutions to their end customers.
With 40 years of experience as Key actor for B2B2C industries, Worldline is ideally positioned to support and contribute to the success of all businesses and administrative services in a perpetually evolving market. Worldline offers a unique and flexible business model built around a global and growing portfolio, thus enabling end-to-end support. Worldline activities are organized around three main axes: Merchant Services & Terminals, Mobility & e-Transactional Services, Financial Processing & Software Licensing.
Worldline employs more than 7,200 people worldwide. In 2012, the company’s activities within the Atos Group generated (pro forma) revenues of 1.1 billion euros.
Worldline is a key player in transaction processing. A business continuity management system (BCMS) is in place to ensure recovery and continuity of critical activities in case of disaster and major business disruptions. The role of BCO is to support the BCMS to achieve this objective. The role is positioned in the IT division. BCO will work in the Quality & Governance department and reports to the Head of Operations, Continuity & Performance. The role requires high interaction with all divisions and departments in the Worldline organization.
This is a challenging position for high potentials with a degree in IT or management. The BCO is a liaison between business, technology and the BCMS. The role requires strong communication and coordination skills, and a basic understanding of business continuity and risk management. The BCO operates in an international environment. Office location is Brussels.
Your Challenge :
- Management and coordination of the development of business continuity (BC) including disaster recovery for IT services.
- Identification of BC requirements, strategies and solutions to ensure recovery of critical services and activities.
- Support crisis management framework.
- Management and coordination of the tests to ensure all plans, solutions and arrangements are operational and kept up-to-date.
- Maintain the documentation up-to-date and available.
- Develop and maintain the training and awareness program.
- Deliver client and regulatory reporting.
- Identify and pro-actively propose improvements to the BC framework.
Your profile :
- Relevant experience in Service or Project Management
- Structured and organized, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Autonomous and proactive.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Fluency in English and in French and/ or Dutch
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point…
- Business Continuity or Disaster Recovery experience is a strong asset.
- Certifications in ITIL, project management, BCM, Risk… is an asset.
- Experience in Financial sector is an asset.
Our offer :
Working at Worldline is above all choosing an exciting job. You’ll also find a very good work-life balance and interesting extra-legal benefits. In addition to an attractive salary, Worldline also provides for an annual bonus, a Sodexo card (equivalent meal vouchers), ecocheques and a large insurance package (hospitalization, pension, disability, death). The office near Evere is easily accessible by public transport and flexible hours system exists.