Worldline, an Atos subsidiary, is a global player and the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. Worldline delivers new generation services, enabling its customers to offer smooth and innovative solutions to their end customers.
With 40 years of experience as Key actor for B2B2C industries, Worldline is ideally positioned to support and contribute to the success of all businesses and administrative services in a perpetually evolving market. Worldline offers a unique and flexible business model built around a global and growing portfolio, thus enabling end-to-end support. Worldline activities are organized around three main axes: Merchant Services & Terminals, Mobility & e-Transactional Services, Financial Processing & Software Licensing.
Worldline employs more than 7,200 people worldwide. In 2012, the company’s activities within the Atos Group generated (pro forma) revenues of 1.1 billion euros.
- You will be responsible for running complex internal and customer programs, from solution design, solution delivery up to transition into production.
- You will be required to interact across multiple countries and multiple IT and business divisions and develop relationships that lead to efficient delivery
- You are responsible to ensure all program objectives and goals and will identify, monitor, mitigate risks throughout program life cycle.
- You have specialized knowledge of the best practices for program management and have a proven track record of delivering complex programs.
- You will demonstrate leadership and can operate independently in complex and international organizational structures.
- You identify issues and is able to articulate the impact on the project in terms of time, cost and quality.
- You understand competing priorities, can effectively manage simultaneously occurring tasks and are adaptable and flexible to the dynamic needs of large programs.
- Master’s degree preferably in area of Information Technologies, Engineering; Economy… or equivalent by experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience as program manager in complex and strategic contexts.
- Proven track record of successful delivery of complex IT project;
- Proven experience in transition and transformation program.
- Structured & organized, strong interpersonal skills
- Autonomous & proactive
- Excellent written,oral communication, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good written/spoken/read English
- French and Dutch are mandatory; at least one of those languages at fluent level, and the other one excellent passive knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Certifications in project management such as Prince 2 is an asset
Our offer :
Working at Worldline is above all choosing an exciting job. On top of that, we offer a large number of training hours and a career path open to changes. You’ll also find a very good work-life balance and interesting extra-legal benefits. Indeed, in addition to an attractive salary, Worldline also provides for an annual bonus, a Sodexo card (equivalent meal vouchers), ecocheques and a large insurance package (hospitalization, pension, disability, death). The office near Evere is easily accessible by public transport and flexible hours system exists.