Dimension Data is simply a great place to work.We are a global leader in the provision and management of specialist IT infrastructure services and solutions. At Dimension Data, we have identified five major reasons why our people want to work for us:
- They get rewarded for their efforts
- They have the opportunity to work with brilliant people
- They form part of a global footprint
- There are opportunities to grow their careers
- They are part of the Green technology revolution.
At the moment we are looking for a Network Engineer to help maintain our cutting-edge technology solutions.
What we will expect you to do:
- Thanks to experience and an advanced level of training and certification, you will participate in IT infrastructure operational management projects. In incident management missions, you will liaise with customer’s technical representatives and third parties to resolve complex issues.
- You will understand customer’s requirements and Scope of Work.
- You will configure and migrate the customer network.
- You will troubleshoot the network.
- You will inform about the project/problem solving status
- You will follow-up on incidents and provide accurate reporting
Here's what we are looking for in candidates for this job:
- You have minimum 3 years of working experience in IT networking
- You have IT or Telecom bachelor/master egree
- Your CCNP certification is a strong asset
- You have the understanding and very good knowledge of Ethernet Switching, IP routing protocol (RIP/OSPF/EIGRP/ basic BGP), IP QoS, Wireless with Controllers, Multicasting, Enterprise Virtualization using VRFs
- You are passionate about Networking Technologies, interested in bits and bytes
- You have high analytical thinking
- You have good priority management
- You have high-level of pro-activity and commitment
- You are stress-resilient able to work under pressure
- You have very good verbal (French and Dutch) and written mode of expression (English)
- You are flexible to work during different hour schedules
- You are motivated to integrate into an existing team and share the following values : Clients, Teamwork, Professional Excellence, Innovation, Integrity, Respect & Diversity
- You have the willingness to confirm his/her knowledge by required certification.
If you want to work for a diverse, exciting and growing company, then you have to look no further. Contact us today!
Primary Location: EUR-Belgium
Recruiter: Tony Janssens