As a Change Management Consultant you will be integrated in our dynamic change management team. Together with your colleagues, you guide companies through transformation programs. Our clients are large organizations, active in different sectors such as public services, industry and financial services.
- You help our clients to mobilize the organization and to manage expectations by providing communications and trainings.
- You help our clients to explain the new way of working
- You clarify the future roles and responsibilities and you prepare all employees to become self-reliant after the go live.
- You fine-tune new organizations (processes, roles & responsibilities, workload/headcount, skills)
- You facilitate the go-live (competency development and knowledge build-up)
- You guide the organization through the period of change (communication, stakeholder management)
- You have 2 to 10 years experience in change management and consulting
- You have the ability to design and facilitate training programs
- You have experience in communication, change agent development and stakeholder management t within change programs
- You have good communication skills and you are fluent in Dutch, French and English
- You are proactive and a team player
- Affinity with IT is a strong asset