CSC is a global leader in providing technology enabled business solutions and services.
CSC is more than just a place to work. It’s a world in which you have the opportunity to use your talents to deliver tangible results for major clients. CSC is like a campus, a state of mind, where you get the professional freedom to develop yourself as an individual and as a team member. With 95.000 employees world-wide, our single mission is to put IT to work in practical, bottom-line ways.
In Belgium, CSC brings together the combined strengths of 500 professionals who all share the same client-intimate approach: we listen to our clients, respect their culture and their way of working, and work with them as a true team.
- You perform data, application, technology, and/or business process definition, design overall system and solution architecture, system integration and implementation strategy. You deliver an integrated solution meeting the needs of the customer within the constraints of the contract.
- You capture both functional and non-functional (i.e. life cycle cost, performance and/or flexibility) business requirements of how the system should behave over time.
- You lead in the analysis, design, and implementation planning of the IT/business solution from pre-sale through delivery, assists in establishing preliminary project/program development schedule.
- You generate conceptual/logical/physical architectures, system documents, testing analyses, test plans and risk assessments.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- You lead the analysis of new/ existing architectures, specify long term direction, and ensure engineering platforms meet throughout and reliability expectations.
- You will lead a cross-functional team that analyses, designs, and implements architectures of projects.
- You serve as technical expert for clients in program/project system architectures by ensuring there are no gaps or inconsistencies in the initial system architecture and that none emerge as the system is designed, built and/or enhanced over time.
- You understand the integration of various technical platforms, use industry scenarios to select the architecture, technology and/or products to align the priorities of information technology with the business and provide the business solution across all domains. You ensure the technical integrity and quality of the solution(s).
- You assist the Account Executive, Project/Program Manager in delivery of technical services by determining architecture approach, scope, deliverables, schedule, risk mitigation and cost of solution(s).
- You have at least 8 years experience in IT and 3 years in an architect role
- Business process knowledge in one or more of the target sectors is a plus, as well as a technical background in one or more of the following themes : Web, ESB, SOA, Open source, Tibco, J2EE means something to you and you have experiences in one or more of these buzzwords. Methodoly like Togaf is welcome
- Commercial affinity is considered a major differentiator
- Good communication skills and fluency in Dutch, French and English
- You have an entrepreneurial and pragmatic attitude
- Knowledge of one or more clients sectors