In order to fulfil the needs of our customers, CSC is looking for an experienced Salesforce Team Lead / Architect. The assignments for our customers include several medium and large projects where salesforce.com has become a key component of the application landscape.
- Leading the further development of our Salesforce.com enabled offerings
- Managing the salesforce.com team, ensuring people management, skills development and the recruitment of new team members
- Ensuring the integration with the non-Salesforce.com offerings of CSC in this area
- Assist the sales team in business development and proposal writing
- Project execution ensuring the project delivery according to the needs of the customer, and throughout all phases of the project (preparation, blue print, technical design, implementation, test and configuration)
- Ensuring Quality Control and best practice enablement of the projects where alesforce.com solutions are involved.
- Significant prior people management experience in the services industry
- At least 4 years of proven experience in Salesforce.com implementations, either through new implementations or as part of a Saleforce.com competency centre:
- combination of functional/technical skills
- experience in integration with other systems like SAP
- Overall knowledge of CRM
- Knowledge of best practices in sales, service & marketing processes
- Ability to translate Business Objectives over Sales Strategy & Methodology to technical requirements
- Experience in all phases of a Salesforce.com project track including design, realisation, testing and go-live or similar exposure through maintenance and support activities
- Understanding of project methodology and approach
- Prior experience with JAVA and/or Salesforce.com certification are a plus, as well as having worked in the services industry delivering Salesforce.com solutions for customers
- Good knowledge of Dutch, French and English
- Assertive attitude and able to manage workshops and process discussions at the customer
- Willing to grow and build knowledge/expertise in the Salesforce.com domain
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skills
- Mobility in Belgium is a must, willingness to working abroad a plus
Join our winning teams and boost your career, use your talents and move forward!
Next to a working environment that is deeply respectful of your individual progression in skills and competencies as a consultant, CSC offers top-class projects for major clients.
If you feel passionate about delivering results, share our client-intimate culture and want to help contribute to CSC’s success, then CSC is the place for you.