Building a sound, consistent and efficient IT and process architecture for the business:
- Construct a knowledge base about the business processes and IT-architecture of the company;
- Perform methodological and detailed examinations of the as-is situation and document this in the knowledge base;
- Do quality checks on the knowledge base and fix any inconsistencies and incompleteness of the knowledge base by searching the appropriate information;
- Construct together with the business an IT-vision and IT-strategy, define preferred and allowed technologies and standard business models. This is all documented in a clear and understandable fashion;
- Assess project demands from business process perspective, IT-perspective and technology perspective, using the IT-vision, IT-strategy and so forth. If necessary, propose adaptations and changes;
- Monitor the life-cycle of applications and propose actions to maintain a healthy IT-architecture;
- Check alignment of IT on the business processes and investigate possible performance and efficiency gains;
- Help to define standards and tool set to be used by all projects;
- Guide project analysts in the defined templates and check their deliverables on quality, completeness and conformity with set standards. Further he will check if the proposed solutions are consistent with other projects and the defined IT-vision and IT-strategy;
- Work together with the business case specialists.
- Higher education or equivalent by experience.
- Worked in different projects or environment
- Experience as Technical analyst, Functional analyst, Business analyst or similar
- Knowledge of different analyse techniques (Use cases, scenario building, ...)
- Knowledge of different notations and methodologies BPMN, UML, Archimate
- Broad experience with different kind of technologies.
- Very strong IT affinity
- Good communicator to business as well as to CxO level
- Methodical, thorough and detail oriented working approach
- Diplomatic and patient in dealing with people.
- Pro-active mindset, strong problem solving techniques, hands-on, organized
- Flexibility in work schedule and execution of tasks
- Able to manage various tasks simultaneously, stress resistant
- Able to chase information and people (many internal and external contacts)
Dutch or French speaking with a good knowledge of the second national language and of the English language