• TYPE OF CONTRACT: Full-time open-ended (CDI)
• START DATE: Immediately
• PROFILE: M/F B-to-B account manager, looking for a young graduate of a university or prestigious school with a business orientation and successful early experience in sales, preferably in the world of services. Seeking someone with a hunter's mindset and a pronounced taste for meeting challenges, who is organized and dynamic and has a fluent speaking style. Personal qualities like team spirit, self-sufficiency, and a desire to succeed are key assets for doing well at this job.
• LOCATIONS: Brussels
• Offer publication date: june 28, 2016
Who are we?
Orsys has been the uncontested leader in training professionals in Digital Technologies and Management for over 40 years.
As a creator of original, lively training modules in the fields of digital technology and business management, Orsys offers over 2000 courses, seminars, and hands-on sessions that include the most modern instructional methods, like e-learning and MOOCs.
Orsys's continuous, uninterrupted growth has put us at the forefront of the profession when it comes to creativity, growth, and profitability.
This development has relied on the quality of our services and on our innovation strategy, which we put to work for companies.
In order to continue our expansion, Orsys is recruiting several M/F account managers.
You'll be assigned to the Sales Department and accompanied by a senior sales representative to boost your skills. Your role is global:
• Prospect and develop new clients based on a B-to-B portfolio and build loyalty among active clients with the aim of growing our turnover
• Identify clients with potential and key contacts
• Set up prospecting meetings to learn the client's challenges and expectations and present our training solutions
• Create sales proposals and follow up with decision-makers
• Handle consultations and calls for tenders
• Write a sales strategy and an action plan
• Help ensure our courses proceed smoothly in collaboration with our internal departments and track customer satisfaction
• Participate in the improvement of our services by regularly reporting information on clients or the market.
You'll have a qualified, high-powered CRM tool and implement our sales policy in accordance with our fundamental values, with the desire to provide the best service to our clients.
- We are offering attractive compensation (€30k to 32k guaranteed + uncapped variable, €35k to 45k starting at year two).
- You'll be able to put all of your energy and creativity to work in order to open new markets and quickly expand your responsibilities.
- Opportunities for advancement, particularly towards team or branch leadership, come with this job.
You'll join a friendly, open-minded environment with managers who listen and are there for you. You'll follow our own training and integration course and receive solid training in our line or services and our sales methods, which will continue constantly, as well as guidance by a coach-consultant.