For my international and chemical client, I'm looking for a SAP Application Expert - Business Warehouse.
My client is a Scandinavian company, active all over the world. They are the largest supplier in their sector!
- Business Warehouse and Reporting solutions subject matter expert / design responsible, focusing on SAP BW and SAP Business Objects (BO) platforms.
- Service management, ensuring best in class maintenance, monitoring and development services, guaranteeing continuous BW/BO solutions availability, reliability and efficiency.
- Contribute to the development of the IT service portfolio related to datawarehousing and reporting services.
- Manage IT services, focusing on availability and performance management, incident, problem and service request management.
- Change and risk management, approving and communicating changes.
- Manage regular service review meeting with solution owner, capturing new service requirements, reporting service delivery activity, informing on operational roadmap and changes.
- Provide functional and technical expertise enabling the company to manage and improve its business process and reporting activities using SAP and other integrated solutions.
- Act as Internal Level 3 incident support.
- Support super user network and business solution key-stakeholders, maintaining their solution knowledge, providing expertise and advise, organizing training and workshops. Actively contribute to discussions, community forums and process governance steering.
- Manage projects dedicated to your expertise area and ensure deliverables in time, scope and budget.
- Degree, preferable master (minimum Bachelor) within Business Administration / Engineering / Computer Science with minimum 5 years relevant professional experience. Long relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal education.
- Minimum 4 Years experience as SAP BW functional, preferably within version BW 7.x version and with preferably 2 years of consulting experience. SAP Certification is a plus.
- High level understanding of SAP ECC business flow and table structures, General database / datawarehouse experience. SAP ABAP programming skills. Proven experience implementing and managing SAP BW solutions in large industrial companies.
- Experience in ITIL processes, service delivery and operation outsourcing are a plus.
- Structured, analytical, customer service minded, team-player, proactive and highly committed.