We intentionally designed an organization that values people as much as great solutions. You'll find the employees at Satellit are the right combination of smart, discriminating, and friendly.
We keep our team satisfied by giving them training opportunities on the latest technologies and by providing regular follow-up if they are on clients' site. Our culture didn't happen by accident, we create it by drawing on our executives experience, we consistently analyze how we can make it better, and we make adjustments on regular basis.
What we do: Interim Manager, Custom application development, architecture, application audit, mobile application development, project management, agile enablement, cloud enablement, business analysis & strategy, business intelligence, enterprise & social collaboration, web design & development.
We have a company with a special culture that makes people happy-our employees, our clients, and the people who use our solutions. At Satellit, you'll find a diverse mix of bright employees who are often called the smartest people in the room. But don't worry. Things like that don't go to our head. There is always more to learn.
Satellit does not set out to be “yet another” IT service provider! Out target is to marshal experienced IT profiles to evolve as one in a common direction: boosting our clients' expertise through our top-rated employees and freelances
As a .NET Analyst/Developer you'll work on various projects for external clients. We are looking for people with following aptitudes:
- Ability to understand and analyse user's requests.
- Capable of taking full responsibility of the complete lifecycle of an application from analysis to final deployment.
- Ability to understand and to update existing applications (web and Windows) in .NET framework 2.0 to 4.0/4.5, C#
- Participation in the development of new applications using.NET framework 4.0/ 4.5 with various technologies/tools such as Visual Studio, and Team Foundation Server, WPF, ....
- at least a bachelor's degree in IT
- a minimum of 3 years proven working experience in .NET programming
- a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in Entity Framework and WCF
- good experience with NET technologies; experience in WPF/Silverlight is an added value
- a good knowledge in MS SQL Server
- Knowledge in Security (WIF, ADFS) and/or in Biztalk it is a plus but not mandatory
- experience in Xamarin/Windowsphone is an asset
- excellent analytical and communication skills, a creative mind and a problem-solving attitude
- team-player attitude but you can work independently if necessary
- a customer and service-minded mentality
- excellent language skills in French and/or Dutch plus ability to effectively communicate in English (speaking and writing)
As we want to invest in our employees, we will propose you a market competitive salary package with company car & standard employee benefits as well as a customized training plan in line with your skills and aspirations.