Estée Lauder Companies Benelux is currently looking for a driven Recruiter dedicated for Retail, to reinforce the HR team.
Responsible for the recruitment process of the new colleagues for the Benelux Point of sales.
- Together with HR Retail Business Partner, definition of the role and profile.
- Develop the procedure and give advice on best recruitement process & possibilities for each recruitement.
- Use of the existing recruitement tools and also proactively looking and trying new recruitement tools.
- Posting & Follow-up of job advert on internal & external website
- Update & sending of internal recruitment newletters
- Build a talent pool based on the forecasted recruitment plan, provided by the brands
- Management and treatment of incoming CV & actively looking for potential candidates.
- Follow-up and management of the CV-database, and efficient use of the existing talent-pool.
- Cv-screenings en Phone screenings of candidates
- Practical Support in the organization of recruitement day when applicable
- Participation to face to face interview
- Follow-up of the candidates in the process
Continues to be updated on recruitment trend & Tools
Act as trusted back-up of HR BP Retail for all recruitement topics
Act as a role model for the values and ethical standards of ELC.
Fluent Dutch, English & French.
Bachelor/Master in HR or HR related subject
First experience or internship as recruiter or sourcer in a recruitment agency or in-house recruitment department, preferably in Retail environment
Strong administration skills/Work Structure.
Discrete, mature and with an eye for details
Proactive & Strong communicator
Interested by this recruiter opportunity? Join us by sending your CV to email@example.com