Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
As a Junior Microsoft Infrastructure Analyst, you will be responsible for assisting with the implementation of Microsoft-based products and technologies, such as datacenter optimization and virtualization, private cloud, desktop and workplace IT infrastructure solutions, application and server infrastructure, and Messaging/Collaboration.
- Deliver technical solutions as per specified plans, deliverables, costs and timelines
- Manage multiple responsibilities and assignments while maintaining a high level of quality
- Work in team environments that span functional and geographic boundaries
- Document technical issues, solutions and support information
- Higher Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, or related field
- Hands on experience with Windows client and server operating systems is desired (internship or first work experience)
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to travel
- You have knowledge and experience with at least one of the following:
- System Center Products (SCCM / SCOM / SCVMM / SCSM / SCO)
- Exchange Server
- Lync Server
- Active Directory Services
- SharePoint Server
- Virtualization technologies (Server and Application)
- Previous work or internship experience
At Avanade we continuously invest in the development of your skills. We help you to keep up to speed with the latest in technology and business.
Besides an exciting international environment, a unique chance to participate in challenging projects and interaction with inspiring colleagues who have a professional attitude and attach considerable importance to teamwork; we stand for:
- A competitive salary
- A package of additional benefits such as company car, group insurance, …
- A bonus system, aligned with the results of our company and your personal contribution to it.