Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
As a Senior Infrastructure Consultant/Architect – O365/Azure, you will lead teams to plan, analyze, design, build, test and deploy enterprise Microsoft technology infrastructures. You will apply functional knowledge and technical expertise in the designing of systems to support customer needs and you will contribute to our vast repository of intellectual property. Additionally, you will coach, train, and mentor team members and customers. And, you will occasionally be involved in the selling of Avanade solutions, proposal development, change requirements, some marketing/PR initiatives, and developing customer relationships and analyzing the customer's business.
You are involved with the following:
- O365/Azure infrastructure enterprise level projects
- Enterprise Unified Communications: Design and deploy enterprise-wide, complex Microsoft Lync Server 2013 and Lync Server 2013 Enterprise Voice solutions
- Migrate legacy Unified Communications platforms to Microsoft Office 365 (Lync Online) and private cloud environments
- Enterprise Messaging Migration: Migrate platforms (legacy Microsoft and 3rd-party) to Microsoft Office 365 and Exchange Server 2013
- Enterprise Directories: Deploy enterprise-wide business directories
- Server Consolidation: Maximize resources that are under-utilized to increase reliability and centralize administration
- Desktop Transformation: Execute large-scale desktop transformations
- 1 - 2 years of consulting and leadership expertise with large-scale migrations to Microsoft Office 365/Azure
- Consulting, leadership and technical experience with:
- Service Management Automation (SMA) and/or Windows Azure Pack/Stack (WAP)
- Microsoft System Center (VMM, OM, SM, Orchestrator)
- Hyper-V Experience required (VMware, KVM hypervisor exposure desirable)
- Experience with Azure or AWS
- Identity Management (Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Identity Manager/FIM)
- Knowledge of cloud technologies including enterprise or hosting provider services including SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS solutions
- Experience provisioning a virtualized and/or cloud services environment
- Knowledge of cloud system engineering principles and considerations
- Knowledge of IT security risks
- Experience with supporting the development of technical documentation
- Demonstrated design and admin experience with Exchange and Exchange Online (Office 365)
- Demonstrated design and admin experience with underlying infrastructure including Active Directory, ADFS
- Experience with and/or deep understanding of the Microsoft collaboration stack including Office 365 including Skype for Business (Lync), SharePoint, Yammer
- PowerShell/PowerShell Workflow
- Troubleshooting with PowerShell ISE
At Avanade we continuously invest in the development of your skills. We help you to keep up to speed with the latest in technology and business.
Besides an exciting international environment, a unique chance to participate in challenging projects and interaction with inspiring colleagues who have a professional attitude and attach considerable importance to teamwork; we stand for:
- A competitive salary
- A package of additional benefits such as company car, group insurance, …
- A bonus system, aligned with the results of our company and your personal contribution to it.