Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
As a .NET Consultant your focus will be on analyzing, developing and testing mission critical enterprise solutions, implementation of custom application development and selection using the .NET Framework 4.5 or newer, WPF, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, BizTalk, Windows 8 apps, Windows Phone 8 and other advanced Microsoft technologies.
You will provide professional consulting services on major enterprise initiatives utilizing the Microsoft .Net Framework including web applications, enterprise portals and mobile applications. You will acquire management, technical and planning skills by participating in/guiding large projects.
- Higher degree in engineering/IT or equivalent
- 3-5 years of development experience with .NET 4.5 (WPF, WCF, WF), C#, ASP.NET
- Experience with SiteCore, Xamarin or Windows 8 Modern Style application development
- Good Microsoft platform skills
- Fluent in English and Dutch or French
- Strong leadership skills
- Results oriented and self-motivated
- Strong customer service skills
- Flexible in travelling in Belgium
At Avanade we continuously invest in the development of your skills. We help you to keep up to speed with the latest in technology and business.
Besides an exciting international environment, a unique chance to participate in challenging projects and interaction with inspiring colleagues who have a professional attitude and attach considerable importance to teamwork; we stand for:
- A competitive salary
- A package of additional benefits such as company car, group insurance, …
- A bonus system, aligned with the results of our company and your personal contribution to it.