Personal Assistant - Temporary contract
Estée Lauder is recruiting a personal assistant for its office in Diegem (cover for a maternity leave from Begining January 2017 until Mid-May 2017)
The aim of the personal assistant is to provide effective and efficient administration support to the General Manager. (S)he also acts as principal liaison between Office, Field & Third parties.
This full time role implies the following responsibilities :
Administration and Correspondence
- Ensure a high level administrative support to the General Manager.
- Communication with internal/external stakeholders (Head-Office, clients,....)
- Arrange meetings/travel requirements, as needed,
- Maintain & review an up-to-date agenda at all times
- Manages internal post
- Distributes itineraries of management
Meetings (internal and external)
- Takes minutes and issue re-cap, when required.
- Preparation of meetings, including making presentation in Powerpoint, set up of the meeting.
- Preparation of files (combination of retail figures, sales template)
- Follow-up of meeting
- Holder of a Bachelor Degree
- Speaks, understands & write fluently Dutch, English & French
- 2-3 years experience in administrative support/Personal assistant.
- This experience in a multinational/complex organization is an assset.
- Very organized and structured.
- Able to work accurately, high sense of detail, able to work autonomous, proactive, loves figures
- Discrete, stress-resistant & positive.
You are available as from Begining January 2017 until Mid May 2017
Apply now : firstname.lastname@example.org