Hospital representative Oncology - BXL & WalloniaBrussels
For one of our clients, a top 10 pharmaceutical company, we are looking for a hospital representative in oncology for the region of Brussels and Wallonia.
- Achieve and maximize targeted sales, market share and market share growth targets for allocated products in the territory. Be the product/solution champion and preferred partner for your customers in collaboration with other internal stakeholders;
- Champion knowledge of disease management and treatment and patient’s pathway at hospital level or cluster of hospitals in the assigned territory
- Develop and demonstrate scientific knowledge to be recognized as trusted advisor internally and externally
- Achieve territory sales/market share targets at the hospital level or cluster of hospitals in the assigned territory.
- Participate in development of tactical plan in collaboration with other internal stakeholders to optimize team’s performance.
- Achieve QTQ objectives (both quantity and quality)
- Develop and implement different projects : meetings, local symposia, exhibitions etc. according to integrated hospital management
- Continuously analyze sales performance and develop/implement action plans in collaboration with other internal stakeholders
- Be able to identify key stakeholders and customers (mapping) and how they interact in the decision making process within a hospital.
- Check, maintain and update information on doctors/ hospitals and report all visits into our Novartis reporting system according to instructions of field force management while using efficiently different IT tools.
- Experience as hospital representative is required
- Relevant therapeutic area sales or medical experience is an asset
- College/University degree in Business, Science, Pharmacy, Medicine or Nursing
- Fluent in French and advanced in English (read medical literature)
- Acceptable understanding of second national language (NL)
Interested? Contact me!
02 801 16 55