Experienced Sales Executive, POLITICO Pro
POLITICO (London/UK market)
POLITICO is looking for entrepreneurial sales people to join our pioneering and growing media company.
Roles & Responsibilities
POLITICO Pro seeks experienced, talented and smart candidates who work proactively to achieve business objectives while maintaining a culture of collaboration, development and achievement. The Sales Executive position is a mid-level sales position with the primary objective of building a subscriber base and managing a pipeline of revenue opportunities at various stages of evaluation.
The ideal candidate will:
- Conduct sales presentations with experienced policy professionals and C-level executives
- Perform in-depth needs analysis and develop strategies for effective sales pitches and campaigns
- Customize marketing presentations and proposals to meet prospective client needs
- Train and manage junior sales associates to analyze the market to identify prospective clients, build a pipeline and support the entire sales cycle
- Analyze and channel market feedback to improve upon Pro service offerings, and to represent POLITICO at member briefings, network events and industry conferences
- 3-6 years of professional experience, including business-to-business sales
- Experience with the UK market - managing client relationships and maintaining a robust pipeline
- Entrepreneurial mind set, outgoing nature, strong client service ethic
- Experience in subscriptions sales is a plus
- Interest in and understanding of current political and policy issues is nice to have
- Exposure to Salesforce or other CRM tools is preferred
- A university degree is required
This is a full-time, office-based position located in London, England, and involves some travel around the UK and Western Europe. Apply online via Only Sales Job, you will be contacted for further information's.