MEDICAL SALES EXECUTIVE NUTRITION - PEDIATRICIANS (EAST & WEST-FLANDERS)
The health and development of infants and children is our clients sole concern.
They are the only global company focused primarily on infant and child nutrition.
- Plan and implement call activities on targeted Healthcare Professionals (HCP).
- Negotiate for and secure the targeted share of rotations in medical institutions.
- Ensure that rotations are fulfilled and maximised to generate demand for our products.
- Share the benefits of products with HCP through one-to-one detailing and group presentations in order to secure their commitment for recommendation and rotation.
- Update regularly all relevant information on targeted HCP in the customer database.
- Ensure that allocated resources are utilized in an optimal way to maximize the business potential of the territory.
- Ensure that all reports are prepared with high levels of rigor and submitted in a timely manner as required by the management.
- Gather and report all relevant market and competitor activities in a timely manner.
- Implement Medical Marketing activities and other company-related activities ethically and professionally.
- Bachelor's Degree in Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics or paramedical.
- Minimum 2 years sales experience dealing with the healthcare professionals and the pharmaceutical industry.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Personal attribute include a winning attitude, result-oriented behavior and adaptability.
Excellent command of Dutch, practical knowledge of English
- Practical knowledge of CRM-systems (Teams or alike)
- Practical knowledge of outlook and MS Office
Social & Communication Skills
- Excellent selling skills
- Able to influence others in a balanced way through strong communication skills and personal impact
- Communicating through listening, showing empathy and speaking in an effective and constructive way
- Strong networker and relation builder