National FIELD SALES MANAGER (Belgium)
Want to be THE Field Sales Manager of the new generation of Medical Representatives?
MEDIPARTNER is your partner in excellence then!
WE are HIRING
National FIELD SALES MANAGER
For 2 teams of Medical Representatives (19)
MEDIPARTNER is the partner in excellence of the healthcare industry offering HR services & sales & marketing solutions for optimizing brand awareness & return on investment.
MEDIPARTNER offers you the right professional environment & gives you the right tools to be a sales specialist towards medical doctors. Surrounded by a team of experienced managers behind MEDIPARTNER, you are in the right hands to boost your career!
- You train, coach, motivate & guide a national team of medical representatives on personal development, commercial & communication skills, product knowledge and expertise
- You achieve with your team the sales goals in terms of sales growth and market share
- You set up a commercial action plan for each region in accordance with the companies guidelines implementing qualitative and quantitative KPI’s
- You analyse the market & identify the decision makers to anticipate on the evolution of the product portfolio
- You follow up, report and analyse the results to implement in the action plans when needed
- You lead the monthly team meetings
- You implement a performance evaluation process
- You make sure administrative requirements are met
- At least 5 years of successful sales experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in coaching teams
- Min Bachelor Degree in science, (para)medical or economics
- You have good command of French/Dutch and sufficient command of English
- You have knowledge of CRM systems
- You have strong people management and leadership skills
- You are able to influence others in a balanced way through strong communication skills and personal impact
- You are able to communicate through listening, empathy and speaking in an effective and constructive way
- You are willing to take the extra mile to make your team the most enthusiastic & performant team
- The opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial & expanding environment where your input is valued and appreciated
- Open term contract with advantages