The Dacota One team is that part of TenForce most likely to open its own “genius club”. Focused on semantic technologies, our people are either content experts with background in history, arts and linguistics or brainy knowledge engineers with academic ties and strong interest in innovation, tech experiments and research projects.
What you’ll do?
As a Technical Lead on board of Dacota One, you’ll work closely with project managers and team leads to coordinate the work of the Crafters team (our developers), write awesome code and coach juniors, challenge the status quo and generally make things better, always keeping it simple!
What kind of person are we looking for?
- You step in on heated technical debates, work with outside stakeholders to define technical options and agree on solutions for future streams of work;
- You have a hands-on approach to Agile (no dogma) and you are more passionate about improving, rather than destroying the system;
- Well-built engineering skills with full-stack development experience (Ruby, Scala, Java, Ember.js…) and a passion for Open Source.
- You collaborate to find solutions and don’t waste time finger-pointing, you are proactive and quick on your feet when things don’t go as planned;
- You have an interest in the Semantic Web and Machine Learning
- You have solid Computer Science education or equivalent experience and
- You are living in Belgium (or willing to relocate asap)
Projects you’ll be working on are innovative, challenging and have high impact: working with the European commission to improve job mobility across EU, getting involved in a European research project to build an affordable and flexible Big Data architecture for SMEs or implementing machine learning algorithm to predict the life cycle of produces in retail stores. And that’s just to name a few of them!
What else it’s in for you?
- Discover the next new thing. Join us and be part of the tech progress.
- Retro console games night + free pizza.
- Excellent coffee. Fresh fruits. Friday morning cookies.
Be part of our story! Send us your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org