CTG Belgium – an important player in the field of Data Protection – is currently looking for experienced Information Security Consultants to work on projects related to data protection compliance at various customers in different sectors.
Being an Information Security Consultant, you will have a leading role in ensuring governance and compliance with EU Data Protection regulations in the area of Information Security. You will advise on and implement adequate Information Security strategies and measures that are aligned with EU Data Protection regulations, good practices, business goals and objectives.
During your projects you will develop, maintain and implement standards, procedures, guidelines and other documentation (e.g. baselines, codes of conduct) that support the Information Security Strategy and ensure compliance with Data Protection regulations. You advise on appropriate security controls and countermeasures. After completing the implementation of the bespoke countermeasures, you will manage testing and reporting on the effectiveness and efficiency of information security controls and compliance with information security strategies and regulations. Furthermore you will conduct risk assessments, gap analyses, business impact analyses, threat and vulnerability evaluations, etc.
- 4 to 5 years of experience in Information Security, Cyber security and Data Protection.
- Experience in defining Information Security Controls and Countermeasures, and methods of analyzing their effectiveness.
- Knowledge of Project/Program Management.
- Knowledge of Business Continuity Management.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Risk Management.
- Knowledge of methods to develop, implement, communicate and maintain Information Security Policies, standards, procedures, guidelines and other documentation.
- Good understanding of security related technology such as firewalls, WAF’s, IDS/IPS systems, SIEM systems, etc... Hands-on experience in one of these domains is a plus.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and their potential business impact from an information security standpoint e.g. GDPR, NIS, OWASP, COBiT, NEN7510, Sarbanes-Oxley, …
- A sound knowledge of ISO 27001/ISO 27002/ISO 27005.
- Certified in CISM, CISA or CISSP is a plus.
- Good management, presentation and communication skills.
- Bilingual Dutch and English with good knowledge of French.
We offer you ...
- A captivating challenge within a company that is for several years nominated as one of the “Best Employers in Belgium”
- A motivating salary package with diverse benefits, including a company car, 34 holidays, compensation of over time, meal allowance and group insurance.
- A ‘Flex Income Plan’ which enables you to constitute your ideal compensation package that fits your personal needs and situation.
- Growth opportunities in accordance with your knowledge and commitment.
- A company culture that is characterized by open communication and exceptional care for our collaborators.
- A renowned education program.
Then send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.