CTG Belgium, leader in IT validation services, is seeking for an experienced Validation Manager within the Regulatory Compliance unit for the coordination of its validation, compliance and quality projects. It concerns project within Life Sciences.
During the validation and compliance projects you will be responsible for designing, implementing and monitoring the project plan and managing a team of professionals responsible for carrying out validation, compliance or quality related activities.
As possible Service Owner, you will support CTG organisation and provide advice on the development of CTG’s service offers in the area of Validation and Compliance.
As a Validation Manager, you will work independently and you are responsible for the proper planning and implementation of projects in Validation and Compliance.
You are the contact person responsible for the planning and execution of validation, compliance and quality related activities. You shall ensure effective continuity of operations and provide solutions to problems and incidents. You will report these activities to the business.
You will motivate and coach RC staffs under your responsibility and provide appropriate support, where necessary.
You will determine the strategy, resources, budgets and planning for validation and compliance projects.
You are able to devise strategies that can be translated into operational activities and communicate them properly to all involved parties.
- At least 5 years experience in validation, and / or compliance;
- A graduate with a Bachelor or Master degree;
- You can demonstrate experience in, one but preferably several of, the following domains: CSV, 21 Part 11, GxP, SOX, FDA, ISO9001, EFQM, Six Sigma;
- You have experience in Change Management and capable of implementing changes necessary for a project success;
- Knowledge or experience with Project and process management;
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in leading and coaching of projects or project teams;
- Specific knowledge of the Life Sciences, Finance or IT sector is an asset;
- Excellent people management and communication skills;
- Knowledge of interview techniques is an asset;
- Report quickly and accurately (oral and written) in EN, NL and / or FR;
- You are analytic by nature, set priorities quickly and have the sense of planning and organisation.
- You utilise pragmatic approach and pay attention to detail;
- You are assertive but diplomatic and will always strive for win-win situations. Aware of political arenas and how to maintain it;
- A leader who can stimulate a team, but also can work independently;
- You have a strong interest in IT environment;
- You place the client interest always as first priority;
- Conversant with MS Office applications.
We offer you ...
- A captivating challenge within a company that is for several years nominated as one of the “Best Employers in Belgium”
- A motivating salary package with diverse benefits, including a company car, 34 holidays, compensation of over time, meal allowance and group insurance.
- A ‘Flex Income Plan’ which enables you to constitute your ideal compensation package that fits your personal needs and situation.
- Growth opportunities in accordance with your knowledge and commitment
- A company culture that is characterized by open communication and exceptional care for our collaborators
- A renowned education program
Then send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.