We are looking for an experienced security engineer to join our team in Belgium.
You will be responsible for helping our team build stronger software. A lot of code gets produced by our various teams, and your mission would be to break it as bad as you can, so your co-workers can fix it.
You will also be asked to attack our, obviously willing, customers to test the robustness of the security measures we're putting in place for them. This includes writing analysis reports and doing the follow-up with the people in charge of the security.
You will also regularly spend time doing research and keeping yourself up-to-date.
We encourage our people to work from home, so you must be comfortable with this idea. Some face-to-face meetings with our customers are part of the position as well.
If you already know Python, this is a great asset, otherwise, we can provide internal training.
- Location: Brussels, BE
- Telecommute: Yes
- Status: Part-time / Full-time employee / Contractor
- Experience: Confirmed/Senior
- Salary Range: 48-53k€ / year
You will be provided with everything you need for your job:
- laptop of your choice
- cell phone of your choice with data plan
- paid transportation and hotel if needed
- you-name-it tech gadgets
- 10 days of extra-legal paid leave
- (very) flexible working hours
- the boss really cares about you, and your opinion matters
- paid trips to tech conferences
- track record of successful attack mitigation strategies
- you are fluent in English
- you have a strong understanding of what you do, and why you do it
- you have some experience with a programming language
- you are familiar with most systems (Linux, OSX, Windows)
- you know how to express your opinion while remaining well-mannered
- you enjoy being challenged, and challenging people
How to apply
Send your CV, preferably in PDF format, at firstname.lastname@example.org