The IT Security and Privacy Manager ensures that Agfa HealthCare’s processes are compliant to the global and national security & privacy regulations and supports the different Business Lines in securing their processes, products and IT infrastructure.
As IT Security and Privacy Manager you are responsible for:
- Defining and implementing IT security and privacy guidelines and best practices in the different HealthCare processes.
- Managing the global Information Security Management System (ISMS).
- Supporting and coaching the Business Lines and country (sales) organizations to implement the IT security and privacy controls and to achieve an ISO27001 certificate.
- Leading the IT security and privacy Risk Analysis for products, tools, processes, security incidents and IT infrastructure. Acting as an IT security and privacy risk expert.
- Developing and providing IT security and privacy trainings to the key stakeholders.
- Managing the IT security and privacy content on Agfa Healthcare intranet and internet websites.
- Defining IT security and privacy KPI’s and reporting on regular basis.
- You have a Master degree in Business Informatics.
- Preferably, you have an Information Systems Security certificate (CISSP, CISA …) and in-depth knowledge of ISO27001/ISO027002 standards.
- You have a minimum of five years of operational IT security experience in large organizations.
- A good understanding of the healthcare IT domain is an advantage, but not a must.
- You have experience with managing projects in a global matrix organization.
- You have a pragmatic and results driven attitude in realizing IT security and privacy objectives within existing business constraints.
- You have experience with change management.
- You are a team player with good inter-personal skills.
- You have good knowledge of English (reading/writing); any additional language is a plus.
Location: Belgium (Mortsel or Ghent)