- Study and discuss the business requirements.
- Perform the IT analysis and deliver a functional design.
- Search and evaluate commercial products that can match the requirements.
- Understand the functionalities, interfaces and constraints of the applications and products currently in use, gather information from the specialists.
- Set up an architecture: discussion with data and application architects, then define the integration of new processes and changes required in current processes or applications.
- Follow up of the work executed by the IT team
- Organize and execute the maintenance support of the solution implemented, follow up issues and change requests.
- If needed execute functional tests
- Ensure communication with business and IT stakeholders on progress and issues.
- Create and manage the documentation of the different solutions
- Proven experience as IT analyst (min. 4-6 years).
- Proven experience in IT project management following agile methodology (min 3 years).
- Be efficient, proactive, autonomous & methodical, result oriented and assertive.
- Good communication skills, team oriented, client oriented.
- Good understanding of database architecture and SQL statements.
- Have a good general IT knowledge on development, software and infrastructure
- Knowledge and practical use of UML.
- Experience in the utility sector or have background in engineering.
- Have good knowledge of English, Dutch and French
- Experience with geographical information systems is a plus
- Experience with design of apps on smart devices is a plus
- Experience with mobile applications is a plus
Until 31/12/2018 - extension possible