Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multinational and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CxO issues from every angle.
Deloitte Digital is a part of our Consulting Practice, in which we focus on digital transformation. By leveraging user-centric thinking, design capabilities, new technologies and cloud solutions, we empower our clients and allow them to rethink how they connect with their customers across every platform, every device and every step of the customer journey. Our approach is to start from the customer or the user needs, convert them into concepts, design tangible prototypes, and finally develop and implement concrete solutions, always keeping in mind the business impact they entail. Organised in Digital Experience and Digital Customer teams, our consultants deliver disruptive innovations, relying on their business and technology knowledge, along with their creative capabilities.
- You will support our clients, through various project assignments, identifying and solving their most critical challenges through technology.
- You will act as a technical lead for the custom developments to be done on the Salesforce.com platform, driving/coaching the developers in order to build robust designs and deliver at a high level of quality.
- You will act as Salesforce.com Integration/Migration lead being responsible to define with the client the Integration and Migration strategy to setup in the context of the project and you will then coordinate the Deloitte technical team and align closely with the client in order to deliver and implement the defined strategy.
- You will act as Salesforce.com Technical Architect providing guidance to the client and team on the recommended approach to be taken in the diverse areas such as: Release Management, Security, Integration, Migration, Technical developments, Application performance, …
- Proven experience of at least 7 years working in a technical role (development, integration, migration, architecture) during multiple implementations;
- Ability to lead and coach a team of developers in order to deliver the most complexes pieces of the implementation (Custom Coding)
- Proven knowledge in leading Integration and/or Data Migration streams
- Ability to articulate on different possible technical solutions and reasoning to go for one or another solution
- Overall expertise in Customer Relationship Management;
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus;
- Experience in Agile as Scrum Master is a plus;
- Team player with strong communication skills;
- Intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skills;
- Open to work in an international environment and to work abroad if needed;
- Fluent in English and one of the national languages: Dutch or French. Additional languages are a plus.
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed ;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.